Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which Browser Do You Use?

Which browser do you use?

• Total voters

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
i use FireFox and Internet explorer it depends on what I'm doing, i used to use chrome but it gave me the shits.
poll needs multi select

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
im using opera now i like it much better than chrome and firefox

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
I mainly use IE, not a huge fan of it, ill admit Firefox and Chrome are quicker, but Im use to IE, and at work alot of our applications are web based and use/require IE, not to mention its locked down to IE to haha. So its just easier for me to constantly be on IE when some one says something doesnt work etc, dont care if it works on firefox, at work it HAS to work on IE.

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
I dont understand the rave about chrome.. I used it when It first came out and felt like it was designed for kindergarteners. Firefox has usually been good, had a problem where every time I launched it my entire computer would crash, so used IE for a few weeks (of hell), re-installed FF and been sweet :)

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
guys need some suggestions for a new Internet browser I'm Currently using Firefox 5 i upgraded from 4 a few weeks ago, so sick of Firefox being memory hog as usual i have a few add-ons, which browser is better than firefox, i don't like using i.e either, been using firefox since the downfall of Netscape navigater but lately since firefox keeps making it better its increasing memory of the browser and i need something better and reliable

Thanks

azzaholic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore S1
I live off of chrome, but my father in law uses avant browser and seems to never have a problem with it. There seem to be too many problems with IE and also firefox when it comes to security issues that i have been told by a bloke i know that does IT