Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which colour looks better on a vl wagon?

which colour choice would you prefer?

• Total voters

88-SERIES200

Reaction score
Members Ride
rb30det VL wagon project, VL series 200
not really, unless it's metallic if not it can look cheap

88-SERIES200

Reaction score
Members Ride
can you get a pic with it on fire? i think fire suits it best. not like ghost flames, like real fire. tin of petrol kinda fire.

don't quit your day job i don't think the comedian thing will work out for you. Seriously.. there is no need to hijack a thread just because i told some sarcastic idiot where to go. no need to be a keyboard warrior about it i was only after genuine imput not 9 year old immaturity if you can understand that. you dont see me going off at the other knob for voting on every option possible.. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. how simple is that?

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
have you thought of formula blue? (the vk hdt ss colour)

88-SERIES200

Reaction score
Members Ride
have you thought of formula blue? (the vk hdt ss colour)

Yeah i like that colour but it looks better on a vk though. I also like that vh or vk hdt silver too.
I've pretty much made up my mind now that i'll be respraying the car in red over silver. It will look better if i decide to take the full calais route in the future too but i wanna keep it berlina for a while and keep the roof racks as well.

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
Yeah i like that colour but it looks better on a vk though. I also like that vh or vk hdt silver too.
I've pretty much made up my mind now that i'll be respraying the car in red over silver. It will look better if i decide to take the full calais route in the future too but i wanna keep it berlina for a while and keep the roof racks as well.

will look good mate, good choice.