Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which kit for my VP?

Which Kit?

• Total voters

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Spoke to the guy today and it is finalised. Pickup early January. Hopefully be fitted before the Australia day long weekend. Local place wants $500 to fit and paint the skirts and front lip

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
I prefer the Senator kit personally, But also love the SS as to how subtle it is

Its a matter of about $1000 for purchase, fit and paint for the SS or $2090 supply on the GTS kit.

On my wages, that $3000 for supply, fit and paint will take ages.

Factor in $2-3000, plus what you paid for the car, and what you've spent so far, it's probably the price of an SS anyway, rather than a V6 with a kit on it. Come time of sale, you've spent more on a body kit than you did on the whole car. Keep it realistic mate, i don't think it's ever going to happen.

What happens if it breaks down then you can't afford to fix something. You'll have a Commodore, which looks sort of like an SS, sounds like a V6, dosen't go like either.....

I'm all for mods and stuff, but some things i just dont get. If you didn't want an Executive, then why buy one in the first place? If it's style over substance then i would have went a Calais or something instead....

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Senator kit in my opinion is the best!

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well.... I just bought the SS kit today...

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Just because i went to summernats and ended up with a body kit does not mean i engaged in sexual activity with lebafarians LOL

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
LOL

So what you recon is i swallowed a lebs mouldy #### and in return got genuine plastic VP SS kit with GM part numbers, front bar, Front lip, fog bevels, 2 radiator supports, side skirts, rear bar , 3 piece rear lips, SS grill and 4 guards???

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
No I reckon you swallowed about twelve.

So what you recon is i swallowed 12 lebs mouldy cocks and in return got genuine plastic VP SS kit with GM part numbers, front bar, Front lip, fog bevels, 2 radiator supports, side skirts, rear bar , 3 piece rear lips, SS grill and 4 guards???