Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

which momo steering wheel

which momo steering wheel

• Total voters

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
that white momo jet is the go!..
i can tell this is gona cost me..
EDIT: anybody know any cheaper wheels that sorta look like the momo jet? Pretty much just after a silver/white wheel, and recon ide be paying a lot just for the brand name..

The momo jet, full leather, soft hide, carbon fibre, brushed alloy, stiff frame,

My bro scored his with some deal from autobarn year or so ago, u can still get them some places an sometimes second hand on ebay,

$350-$450, sometimes boss included.

Price of a steering wheel should never be scrounged on, just think, You alway ssteer with it.

Cheers
MaT

Jamie-b

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
yer theres one for $300 new on ebay atm..
i guess thats not to bad,

97VSS2

CRABWALKIN CALAIS
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais 5L
its a red and silver two tone calais with a sandy colour interior

cheers

VzVzVz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S ute
see if you can find one with the yellow band around the top, it makes it easier to find the apex in corners and get the right amount of turn-in.

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
see if you can find one with the yellow band around the top, it makes it easier to find the apex in corners and get the right amount of turn-in.

hmm, the only use for a band on the top would be in rallying, with all the opposite lock happening, but IMO if you need a band on the steering wheel to tell where you'll end up, you shouldn't be driving fast in the first place.

a cheaper way of getting that band is coloured electrical tape, which you can just take off whenever you like, the wheel you're after might not have a band available and its not expensive.

to the op, if its a sandy coloured interior, that silver/white wheel might look good, depending on how close the colour is. the right steering wheel can be hard to find..

VzVzVz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S ute
hmm, the only use for a band on the top would be in rallying, with all the opposite lock happening, but IMO if you need a band on the steering wheel to tell where you'll end up, you shouldn't be driving fast in the first place.

a cheaper way of getting that band is coloured electrical tape, which you can just take off whenever you like, the wheel you're after might not have a band available and its not expensive.

to the op, if its a sandy coloured interior, that silver/white wheel might look good, depending on how close the colour is. the right steering wheel can be hard to find..
it really helps when track racing and posting lap times in porsches. Just thought it oughta help at track days if he goes to any.

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
I fitted one of these to my VP. Its off a 96 SB Barina non airbag. Nice and chunky and feels great to steer and matches colour. Only prob is the self canceller is on the opposite side being european and ive gotta do it myself.

View attachment 73498