Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

which other side skirt looks good on the group a kit?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
no.

/end thread

h0Ld3n`VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
NO CAR ATM.. -.-
how about the vn on the right?

Attachments

• DSC00119..JPG
    DSC00119..JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 211

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
no, theyre vr/s hsv, dont suit the shape of the grp a kit.

xCalliba

EPICVN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 9C1 5.0L, VN 'S' Pack project, VY S2 5.7
personal preference mate. if u think it looks good, chuck it on. its ur car, not anyone elses. i got a HDT VN AERO front and rear bar, with HSV VN Senator sideskirts (which btw is actually what that white vn on the right has in that pic). i rekon it looks nice as, buts that my opinion and my car :D

Locksmiff

Reaction score
personal preference mate. if u think it looks good, chuck it on. its ur car, not anyone elses. i got a HDT VN AERO front and rear bar, with HSV VN Senator sideskirts (which btw is actually what that white vn on the right has in that pic). i rekon it looks nice as, buts that my opinion and my car :D
No they are not VP senator (was no VN senator) side skirts. They are a VS clubsport side skirt.

Locksmiff

Reaction score
SV5000 side skirts look pretty cool. I don't know how well they would blend into a group a though.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
LOL completely wrong, like locksmiff said, they are VR/S Style HSV skirts. I can't fathom how you think Aero front and rear look good with VR/S HSV skirts, that would just mbe throw up worthy.

OP, keep the whole kit from one model car, don't mix and match. Either Full Group A, or no group A.

xCalliba

EPICVN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 9C1 5.0L, VN 'S' Pack project, VY S2 5.7
No they are not VP senator (was no VN senator) side skirts. They are a VS clubsport side skirt.
huh, well there u go . . guess that so called 'VN senator' i saw had clubby skirts. tricked me with that mockup he did. point conceded ;)

I can't fathom how you think Aero front and rear look good with VR/S HSV skirts, that would just mbe throw up worthy.
OP, keep the whole kit from one model car, don't mix and match. Either Full Group A, or no group A.
i cant fathom how you think they dont. . . but i guess opinions are like a**holes, every one has one ;)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
i cant fathom how you think they dont. . . but i guess opinions are like a**holes, every one has one ;)
Your completely right. Someone thought that VN with twin sunroofs and VT rear end looked good too..... Along the same line of mixing kits ;), just ask hak:rofl2: