Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which spark plug is better?

Which Spark Plug?

• Bosch Platinum IrFusion

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • NGK Iridium IX

Votes: 47 73.4%

• Total voters

spanks

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V UTE,VE SS SEDAN
I just put in the Bosch - Platinum Ir-Fusion plugs into my VS Clubsport 2 weeks ago, as I had a rough idle just on startup. What a mistake that was!!!! Stick to good ol normal ngk's! It now starts up like an absolute pig!!! Will be changing back to the plugs I had in before tomorrow. Will re-post and let you know what happens.

Also, anybody have an idea what would cause a hesitation at about 4400 rpm til about 5000 rpm on full throttle? When it gets above 5k its back on full power. No computer errors at all come up on the diagnostic using the 2pin bridge (homemade diagnostic that every1 uses lol). It has aftermarket leads, and I have been told to stick to the genuine holden leads as they handle the high ignition that the commodores have better than any other leads. True or False.

Cheers, Jamie

Did you gap ALL the plugs before you put them in????.....cracked ceramic will cause a misfire. Have you checked that???...what temp range are the plugs that you put in and do they suit your engine configuration???