Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

which tune?

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais, vs clubsport #137
ive got a modded vp, cai exhaust ect.. ect.. and currently runing the hsv 38000 memcal in my car, is there a better tuned memcal availbile for the v6? ive been told of the asby tune? what exactly is this, is it actually better than the hsv one? much helpe would be apreciated.

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
it is is the hsv 147?kw sv38000 chip

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
ive got a modded vp, cai exhaust ect.. ect.. and currently runing the hsv 38000 memcal in my car, is there a better tuned memcal availbile for the v6? ive been told of the asby tune? what exactly is this, is it actually better than the hsv one? much helpe would be apreciated.

the asby is the undate of the arbp tune which was the original SV 3800 tune i believe. the asby would be beter for your ride but considering all your mods it would be better to get a custom tune done

14secvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp v6 commodore executive
like immortality said the asby is for the S2 engine like the vp has and would go better than the S1 tune youre running

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
127kw thats all

ah okay i was told it was 147. nevermind. alright well ill look into this asby tune tonight. what r the differences between the two tunes?