Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

who has the highest klm ???

DARRINC

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pack
picked up a vt2 on thursday,been rather well run in has 382000 klm,just wondering if anyuone else out there has as many k's and have you experienced any problems that i can look out for?

redrags

Reaction score
Members Ride
walking
there has been a thread like this my old car had 640000 and it had no problems till it had a blown head gasket (ex taxi) its not the amount of ks its how well it is treated

Heffer_Slayer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Definitely my car! Its got 149,xxx on it :p

JuzAndBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina 3.8
Just about to hit 300K. Just changed the shocks for the first time, fuel pump went a few months ago and power sterring rack has a slight weep. Other small niggly things like blown dash globes and power window stopped working. Otherwise good as gold.....touch wood.
You have to love a car that you can buy half your parts at Kmart and the rest on ebay!

bottleinspector

power starved westy
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs bt1
i have a hiace van for work, diesel motor though and has 870xxx on the clock, done a fuel pump and front ball joints only, this van gets flogged, im amazed its alive

justcruzzinn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt exec 2
my old padock basher vt has 750xxx
then a mate who drives a delivery van that runs on lpg clicked over 1 million kms

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
pics or ban? :p

my vt is only approaching the 170,000 mark. The better its treated - the more things go wrong, the worse its treated - the more things go wrong!... I guess theres a small amount of the 'luck of the draw' involved as well in getting a car thats not 'problem prone'

kym192

kym j
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH sl, VT berlina, VN berlina, VH SL\E
my vt had 250 on the clock when the oul pump packed in, lol, my fault though, forgot to put the gasket bak in

aztech01

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn commodore
taxi i have been in ba 1,200,000km lol ks real reason for engine poping is due to maintaince problems rearly do they go of age should get around 300 400 no probelm with a comm v6 reason they blow main faults are blownheater tap people dont realize water runs into the chassie rail radiator pops people keep driving them lack of servicing, etc One wrecker we use his vs ute has done 1,200,000 mill ks hes goes these engine go for ever as long as you drop them every 5thou