Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Who stocks 2980 (2981) belt sizes for a supercharger install?

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Yeah they said they're supplier/manufacturer dayco doesn't make them. Called both berwick and dandenong stores. If you can that would be helpful, if not thanks for your help anyway mate. Appreciated!

Yeah Dayco might not.

Doesnt mean Precision wont. Our store is right near them so we pick up from them all the time. Half the time for retail guys we just punch it into the computer, if the number doesnt come up we put it into the to hard basket and move along.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Found these two sellers, but they are overseas retailers

Serpentine Belt 6PK2980

BAN 6PK2980

$68 shipped, no idea how long it will take though, longer than I want probably. But yeah let me know I spose about precision.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
I know that Repco in Footscray can get one. They are a warehouse and can/will order the parts from anywhere in Australia.

But see what Grennan comes up with, hopefully he can get one organised :)

The guy called up two different makers and they both don't make anything close to 2980 supposedly, abit of a dead spot :( which I don't really understand considering all the different drag race setups going about :S