Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

why do drugs 4

vn chicky

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina
One day mr. rabbit is running through the forest, when he comes across mr. girrafe rolling a joint and about to light it up. Mr. Rabbit said to girrafe "girrafe,why do drugs? throw that away now and come and run with me in the fresh air throught the forest" girrafe thought about this for a minute and decided rabbit was right and joined him on his run.

Mr. rabbit and girrafe soon came across mr. elephant, who was about to snort a big line of coke up, when rabbit yelled "stop mr. elephant, dont do drugs, come and run with me and mr. giraffe throught the forest." Elephant thought about it for a minute, then decided to go for the run instead.

The three kept running throught the trees, when they came across lion who was about to inject some heroin, and once again rabbit started "lion, dont do drugs, come and run............."
Lion got up and tore rabbit up. "what did u do that for??" said girrafe and elephant stunned, "rabbit was only trying to get u off drugs."
"im sick of that ****ing rabbit trying to get me to run laps around the forest when hes on speed." said lion.

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
****ing gold

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze