Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

why dose holden put dints/flat squashed spots in there exhausts???????????

Drewie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS (Original owner).
Mainly to over come clearance issues. They squash it where the exhaust might run too close to something.

Reaction score
Members Ride
supercharged vt II acclaim
sweet sweet, were just wondering cause i've got 2x hsv twin 2.25' exhaust and i'm putting one of them on tomorrow but not sure which one as there different slightly............................................. -one lines up 100% and could fit it in 10mins but has the dints/flat bits thru it, 1 h pipe and has smaller inlet/outlet to mufflers(there tappered in to fit in hole) and the mufflers off set like standard muffles.............
-the other lines up but got no hangers on it yet but has got no dints , 2 h-pipes in it, and flairs bigger at muffler inlet/oulet (tappers out larger) and the mufflers are alot longer and in/out pipes almost look like straight thru,(just off line by a inch)

not sure if there'd be any difference in the 'power gains' side of it or not, , and the one i dont use is getting cut up to put straight thru tail pipes on it so theres no changing my mind

Reaction score
Members Ride
19052010940.jpg19052010944.jpg19052010942.jpg

Reaction score
Members Ride
well if anyones thinking of getting one they sound absolutely unreal :D no drone at all, it has a muffled beat to it instead . power's noticeably improved too. best $20 i've spent. it sh!ts all over the twin 2.5' xforce i had on it, that was just embarrassing to drive around.