Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Will 245/30/20's be fine?

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
I'm looking at these for the wives VE how do you find them for a cheapie tyre.

Just about every tyre shop stocks Achilles lately otherwise eBay has them but you'll be paying $40 postage usually on top of the 180-220 a tyre price. They may be cheaper now I haven't bought any for a while

famwag

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX wagon
Just about every tyre shop stocks Achilles lately otherwise eBay has them but you'll be paying $40 postage usually on top of the 180-220 a tyre price. They may be cheaper now I haven't bought any for a while

Sorry I know where to find them, I was referring to the quality/performance of the tyre.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Oh I should mention that he's had bridgestones on his VEs since 2006 and made the switch to Achilles 10,000kms ago and is happy with them. They grip just as good and last longer

famwag

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX wagon
Oh I should mention that he's had bridgestones on his VEs since 2006 and made the switch to Achilles 10,000kms ago and is happy with them. They grip just as good and last longer

Thanks dude.
I've got to get a set of sssl springs for the front and then fit all 4 to the car. I've seen them for $130 each. First springs then tyres and alignment.

Anyone else with feedback on these tyres ??????