Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

will vc brock headlights on a vh or a vb?

hecticvh308

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb 202 trimatic
jus wondering if anybody knows if the vc brock headlights with the wipers will bolt staright onto a vb or a vh or is there some modification to be done?

C

Corbin83

Vh, wouldn't bolt straight in. Would need to change front end to fit them in, different angles on the lights. If you were willing to go that far, then would work but would probably be easier to just buy the relevant shell. As for VB, don't see why not. Headlight shapes were the same, would just need to modify the wiring to suit, as far as I can see.

Last edited by a moderator:

hecticvh308

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb 202 trimatic
thanks corbin83 for your help. also would the vc brock bodykit fit on a vb?

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
The "Brock" commodores didnt have special lights they are just headlight wipers mainly used in countries or areas with snow.
For wiring I would presume you would need to wire them up to your wiper motor possibly through a relay on the high speed circuit. But really I cant see why anyone would want to put them on a car.
For fitting them, VH & VK lights are identical except for the chrome mould screwed to the underside of the VH ones and the indicator colours. But I dont believe the VH & VK came with the wipers in Australia, the opels overseas may have.
The VB & VC assemblies for the wiper motors are the same but you will also need the washer assembly as well.

Attached are some diagrams for your info

cheers
Scott

hecticvh308

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb 202 trimatic
thanks for the info scott. jus thinkin wat mods that i could do to make me car look like a brock thats all

perkins

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT VH ADP
The headlights with wipers only came out on VB and VC SL/E's. As the VC Brock was based on the SL/E it came with the wipers on the lights. VC headlights will definitely not fit onto a VH. As previously mentioned the whole front panel assembly is totally different as are the front guards. Do you own A VH or VC? If you have a VH and want to make it more like a Brocky, putting the wipers on won't work as the VH models never had them.

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
Plus VB SL, VC Vacationer(Spelling) had these as well. They won't fit a VH due to the bottom of the headlight sitting flush with the bumper. You can however fit the headlight washers on the bumper.