Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Windows 7 Phone or Andriod?

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
neither.

MeeGo. on the N9 (can get 64GB version if lucky).
Linux based (will become a cult classic =P). so now if i ever want i can dual boot with android which has been done by many people.
not exactly the best applications choices, but its workable
same phone as the Lumia 800. but different system.

oh and blue tick with telstra is awesome. i can always get reception everywhere.
and if you dont got the N9 (which i wont be surprised) the shape and size and everything else of the nokia is awesome. it just feels right.
and its a nokia. you could use it as a sledge hammer, and whatever your hammering will break (dont actually try that)

but in the end, go and have a go at both.
and choose for yourself which you believe feels better. as im sure most if not all places will let you have a go with the phones instore

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
If you want a phone now I'd recommend the HTC One X, or as stated the Galaxy S2. Otherwise the S3 should be good.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I've had both galaxy phones, currently using the sgs2. Had this since June last year and its been bullet proof. My old sgs is still in full operation - gave that to my mother in June.
The sgs2 was such an upgrade over the first the sgs3 better rock. I'm happy with Android speaking from what it was earlier on to what it is today. Honestly if you want a cheap phone that's still right up the top and should last you over time the sgs2. But on the other side rumours are when Samsung release the sgs3 they will have a little cheaper brother under it. Something like a Samsung galaxy s 2.5. Or I think they will call it galaxy s 2 plus or just plus?.

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
I don't own either, Nokia N9 64gb for me. But if I had to choose between the 2, I'd say an android phone. I can't stand the windows UI!

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Go for android you can customise it more to your liking and windows is not very friendly

On the weekend I spoke to a friend who has a windows based phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy and we were comparing apps and other features. All I kept hearing from him was "no I can't do/have that with a windows based phone........"

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
My first windows phone was the htc tytn2 it was very useful to my liking the next one i had was the htc trophy and that was just absolute crap ive also had iphone 3 4 and 4s and was only good once the limitations were jailbroken but the downside was poor battery life. Unless windows or ios improve there setups ill be sticking with android

Sent From My Galaxy S2 Using Tapatalk 2

crazywog

XR6 TURBO KING
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 TURBO she needs a tissue achoo
id prefer iphone anyday ive had all 3 fones and i still prefer iphone anyday everything u do these days require iphone apps to download wheathers android and windows doesnt u have to wait til the program/app come out

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
Yeah thats the pro side the con side is there are certain apps you will never see on the app store like a blacklist application i like being able to permanantly block these useless telemarketers
And harrasing ex girlfriends lol

Sent From My Galaxy S2 Using Tapatalk 2

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
id prefer iphone anyday ive had all 3 fones and i still prefer iphone anyday everything u do these days require iphone apps to download wheathers android and windows doesnt u have to wait til the program/app come out

Rubbish. I have always found the app I require. Mine also has a brilliant spell check, looks like you need one :p

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Heard rumours Iphone 4s auto corrects your spelling, and sometimes you end up with words you doesn't stat at wyth! lol.

Friends and family have issues with it on facebook correcting words they wrote right.