Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Windows 7 Prices

Juztin

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS UTE Auto
Microsoft has now released the prices for Windows 7.

Customers who buy a computer with Vista installed on it between Friday 26th June and Thursday 22nd October will receive a FREE update to Windows 7.

In Australia, the Home Premium version of Windows 7 will cost $299, the Professional version will be $449 and the Ultimate version comes with a price tag of $469. Compare all of this to Apples new Snow Leopard OS, coming in at a massive US$29!!!

There is no pre-order options available, where as in the US customers can pre-order the new OS with a special pre-order discount of 50% off all versions.

For those who can afford it, Windows 7 will hit shelves in Australian on Friday 22nd of October.

-Copied from AEF Inc-
-By LT Slap-

I was going to put in the beta thread but I thought It might get lost within the pages of that thread =]

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
i used the beta and im using the release candidate as my computers main os now, ive had no problems and its been great, i love the way it condences all the windows of say internet explorer into one and then you hover over it and pick the one you want :)

Anyways, ill be buying it when it comes out :thumbsup:

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
ill be aure to acquire it when it comes out

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
Those are Retail Prices:

Upgrade
--
Home Premium $A199
Professional Upgrade $A399
Ultimate Upgrade $A429

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Ill wait for OEM prices.

Wont be buying it until my RC licence runs out, but ****ed if Im ever going back to XP or Vista.

MudBlood

Insert Cool Title Here
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim + VZ SV6 + VY Gen3 SS Crewman
I totally agree with Tom, Vista and XP are now no longer in my thoughts when reformatting any of my families PC's. By that time it comes out as OEM There will be someone needing an upgrade allowing me to get more and more OEM versions to cover the machines I Manage..