Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wiper arm question

weston

Holden VH V6 Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
Hey markovr sorry I have been away from this for a bit I got there this arvo and had a little fiddle to what you said in the last post and I seem to be blowing the fuse, I have posted a pic from google of what mine looks like on the back of the light fitting
wiringpositionsforVTinteriorlight.jpg

As you can see the three wires on the circuit board like on mine is the on position has the green wire, red to the middle being the door position on the switch and the white or grey color wire (in mine I have used a light blue wire for the grey as I didn't have any spare grey wire at the time) this runs to the off position.
From what you have mentioned in the last post do I need to hook the white wire to the earth, along with the green wire then hook the red to the red on the led power wire????
I have on mine already got the LEDs working and have red and black in place for the operation of the LEDs.
I hope this all make sence and once again any help will be a blessing cheers mate, oh good to hear your have fun and luck with your VH cheers again

weston

Holden VH V6 Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
Just a quick peak at the front foot wells with the green LEDs what do you think.
IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

weston

Holden VH V6 Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
Hi guys anyone able to help with the question from post #31 please cheers

weston

Holden VH V6 Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
Any help here please guys cheers

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
You should be able to safely put the your white door wire to the white/black wire to provide a negative to one side of the lamp and stick a 12v positive on the red wire and see if something happens...not sure what the small pc board in your picture does but I can find stuff about the upmarket type of same models interior lamp and it uses a few more wires
This post might tell you something
or this one too

Last edited: