Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WM Caprice Low Tyre Pressure Warning Light

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
Hey guys,

I have a 2006 Holden WM Caprice 6.0L V8. I had a puncture in one of the tyres that I had repaired, but the problem I am having is the warning wont go off the display. All the tyres have been adjusted to the exact same pressure, I have gone for a drive, even hooked up the scan tool, the warning will not go away.

Does anyone know if there is a reset procedure or something? The only thing I can think of is if they damaged the sensor in the wheel while repairing the puncture. Might even have to take it to Holden if nothing else works.

It has 20" Supersports which were chosen as an option from factory (it came with those wheels from new).

Thanks in advance.

Burnout124

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2/ VY SS 6sp
there is a procedure to reset the position of the wheels this is done by turning on the ignition and pressing the lock and unlock buttions at the same time the horn will sound and indecators will flash start to let air out of the LHF tyre until the indecators flash agane and work around RHF , RHR, LHR

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
there is a procedure to reset the position of the wheels this is done by turning on the ignition and pressing the lock and unlock buttions at the same time the horn will sound and indecators will flash start to let air out of the LHF tyre until the indecators flash agane and work around RHF , RHR, LHR

I could try it and see if it works, I have nothing to lose haha.

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8

That reset procedure worked, but then on my way to work the warning came back after about 50kms. I might try again tonight.