Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

work goal

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
We mightn’t be a health forum, but we can still contribute to having a healthy environment and encouraging each other to be mindful of other’s circumstances which may well be very different from our own.

I find it easy to provide advice based on my own circumstances and experiences, but the realty other’s experiences and circumstances may well be very different. As easy as it is for me to say ‘just do it’ (or similar), maybe there are deeper issues that require more than what a bit of motivation will resolve.

shonky12

Reaction score
For all your information mainly wanted to know if shop will be successful selling or if it’s upto you to do something at some point before 20 years is up

It’s mainly the industry itself everyone is fine and that’s reason for staying longer however do have goals that am wishing to follow at some point.

Haven’t yet done all training however the heads up that it’s on market has given the chance to try do training while you’re able to spread costs out as training costs money.

However if it sells before all training is done then will have to take a couple detours and just offer the services that the training covers at time then do rest on the go

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
For all your information mainly wanted to know if shop will be successful selling or if it’s upto you to do something at some point before 20 years is up

It’s mainly the industry itself everyone is fine and that’s reason for staying longer however do have goals that am wishing to follow at some point.

Haven’t yet done all training however the heads up that it’s on market has given the chance to try do training while you’re able to spread costs out as training costs money.

However if it sells before all training is done then will have to take a couple detours and just offer the services that the training covers at time then do rest on the go
Yes we aware of your question, and if you have bothered to read even SOME of the replies you will have some idea of what is required of YOU before any further answers are given.

shonky12

Reaction score
Don’t remember asking if shop will sell but did ask about the mother so hurry up and answer that question

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Even though my 1st post on this thread was meant as a joke, it can be interpreted differently. As such I’ve edited it with strikethrough bbs code rather than simply delete it… Its now a wall of shame so to say :rolleyes:
No worries there ......... just be like a disgraced footballer being found out for some shock / horror deed, you're remorseful, ashamed, moving forward with being a better citizen. and intend on living a better life in the future, concentrating on your family, the game and the goals, yadda, yadda.
;)

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

Haven't got a crystal ball, so NFI Maybe invest in one yourself and let us know the result.....

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I think there is there is something shonky going on here. I don't have a good feeling about this fiasco.

shonky12

Reaction score
Waiting for something happen is not a good sign...lol:eek: You have the power to change your destiny...you dont need to wait for something to happen... You need to do whatever it takes to make your dream real... unfortunately waiting wont get you any closer to where you need to be...you make a plan...you get the qualification...or wing it...whatever...it takes...start at the begining work your way up....the world is a stage we are all actors...if your a good worker it will take you far...most places ive worked at all you need to do is turn up on time every day with a cut lunch and youve won the battle...lol Dont over think it...youll get headaches...its not hard... be prepared to do something you dont like for a while if it helps build your skillset, pay for training...Good Luck...you can do it.....
thanks probably going to need it