Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Worst Driver Demographic on our roads

Who are the worst on our roads

• Male 16-25

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Female 16-25

Votes: 16 12.5%
  • Male 25-55

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female 25-55

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • Male Senior

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Female Senior

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • Truck Drivers

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Cyclists

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • Buses

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters

roy38

Reaction score
Members Ride
thunder
camry drivers...... they are the new volvo driver

schrinky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Executive 9C1
i see you all hate cyclists! I AM ONE! well kinda, mountain biker, so i hate road riding, you should have specified cyclists as:

"wankers who get nothing at home so make the rest of us look at them in the tight lycra riding stupid bikes!"

very big difference, off road riders hate the road and wish that everywhere was gravel so we didnt have to deal with these idiots giving the rest of the cycling world a bad name!

rant finished!

Oh you know the reason young girls dont kill themselves... their boyfrieds are the dropkicks driving the car that kills them..sad but true...
males drive more, thats why we have more accidents!

DanVG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE
I thinks young males statistically have the highest fatality rate just because of the speeds they have accidents at, but that said seniors in general would have to be the worst drivers. They might not be physically involved in an accident, but they still cause allot of them. The amount of times they stop half-way around a roundabout, merge lanes randomly, cross lines, exit on entry lanes drive at half the speed limit ...... the list goes on and on. Also ever watch one try and reverse park? hitting the car behind you, then driving into the one in front is still an accident, but they will never leave their details and will walk right into the RSL and talk about that "hoon story that was on ACA last night".

DanVG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE
O I also hate the bastards who don't merge lanes to the exact mm the lane ends, and people who don't let merging traffic in.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
Like that on EVERY window. Her drivers side one was partly open

lol, there is something even more retarded about those curtains... there is a switch on the dash that opens and closes them *shnick, schnick*. i guess she just didnt like the looks of out side... or else didnt realise she was outside... if i cant vote for asians im not voting :p

or if there was an X5 option... but there is no X5 option!!! WTF?

flyjoe180

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I voted 'senior females'. Worst situational awareness of any group in my opinion. Followed closely by young ladies/girls, despite cell phone laws they can still be found texting away behind the wheel, or the usual touching up their makeup in the mirrors on the motorways.

BoNeZ-01

"..of mice and men.."
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 50th Anniversary
..Followed closely by young ladies/girls, despite cell phone laws they can still be found texting away behind the wheel, or the usual touching up their makeup in the mirrors on the motorways.

Yes! I'l agree with that one!
My cousin had an accident in her VL because she was too busy looking in the mirror and messing with her hair, instead of watching where she was going, while driving down the main street of my town.
She ran up the back of some old guy who stopped suddenly, and wrecked her front bumper, and his rear bumper!
But somehow, she got away with it, because she blamed him for stopping too quickly, and he even had to pay for her car to get another front bumper! wtf?

flyjoe180

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
She must have flashed a leg at the old fella, usually if you rear end someone you would be considered to be at fault almost automatically.

BoNeZ-01

"..of mice and men.."
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 50th Anniversary
lol.. yeah, she probably did, but yeah I thought that too, stuffed if I know how she got out of that one..

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I see all of you blokes are perfect drivers since there is still no votes for any of you. Texting behind the wheel is just plain f**king stupid and I've seen plenty of you blokes doing it. As for doing your make-up while your driving jeez no wonder some of the chicks walking around look like freaks. Just for the record I voted for the young male drivers. Stats speak for themselves when it comes to young males on the road