Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Worst injury

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
well i thought this could be a intresting thread,

what is the worst injury you have had happen to yourself?
can be from anything or everything,

what did you do
how did you do it
any video or picture, vids can be quite funny on other peoples misfortune:p
any side effects or any side effects from it to date

suppose ill get it rolling
Anzac day this year had a motorbike stack on a lip of a jump, rear end kicked out before the lip and ended up landing on the front wheel,
flipped over the bars and bike over the top of me

shatterd left collar bone
dislocated left wrist, big chip off the ulna and snapped the radius

9 screws and plate in collar bone, 12 screws and plate in the wrist

still have limited movement and pain though the joint on the wrist when i lift heavy stuff or do a impact sport (motorbike riding)
numb/no feeling around collar bone area

no vid sadly lol
just this pic, also have some of my xrays etc

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Broke my fibula and femur in either leg. The surgeon ****ed up the platings which led to muscle damage afterwards.

Kinda hurt...actually still does.

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
[21:10] * @minux kicks bill in the nuts

Worst injury I have ever had :p

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I know this is a self inflicted injury but still :). I've was born with ears that stuck out:0 with no fold. I never got hassled about it like most kids since I was allways respected since I'm so nice :p. But it made me paranoid and I never really went outside to anywhere ever. So later on I got them modified. But I am realllly a mental control freak and so I don't do any drugs or alcohol and unless it's real serious perscription drugs / painkillers etc so I had to convince a doctor so do it with just a local anesthetic. It took me a couple of years to find one to do it. So yes that was interesting :) getting your ears come within a mm of being cut in half, cartlidge cut out with scissors and being stuck all in your hair, 50 stiches in each ear all while beign perfectly awake. You don't want to know what it sounds like to have a scapel and scissor go through your own cartlidge that close to your ear drum (incase you really want to know it's like a box cutter going through a strong thick cardboard box, same sounds. And the tight feeling as it was all pulled back together with the stiches. 30 minutes later the pain was quite extreme too :) and I had a purple / yellow neck for a few weeks while the brusing and blood drained away. So that was my most exciting injury. It took about 4 years for the scar tissue to stop flaking out of the cut :0

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
12 stiches in my face from a glass bottle scarred for life:p
put a drill through my hands about a month ago
and last week ****ed my ankle up royally
Thats about most of them off the top of my head

MaN|aC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 4.2 S/C
My worse injury was fracturing my wrist, a truck driver decided to have a head on collsion with me lol

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Playing Gridiron a few years back I moved awkardly when I sacked the quarterback and the knee popped out of the skin. Had to get it all screwed up and what not and now ive got a mighty fine scar.

Had what i thought was a bad neck injury playing Rugby Union, I was the lock and for anyone that doesnt know im dead smack in the middle of the scrum. We went in and at the last second the guy opposite me moved his head and headbutted me, I dropped like a sack of **** and because I was in the middle and holding everyone the whole weight of the pack went down with me and i spiked on my head. Had a stinger - where the nerves get pinched and its pretty much agonising pain from your neck down your body. I thought i was gonna be a quadie. They only last about 5 mins but it was one of the scariest couple of minutes of my life.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
broken arm courtesy of a razor scooter, at first i thought it was a sprain so i didnt go to hospital until 3 days after i did it

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Got smashed at a 21st drinking some Glacier Eisch stuff from Germany and proceeded to jump down a flight of stairs, a good 20+, should go get a photo of the staircase one day, and ive proceeded to give myself knee problems for life now...... No serious damage, just no sport, and if its knocked the wrong way i wont walk for a week cos it swells like a bitch. Twist it the wrong way and it comes out etc.... Just frustrating, but, ****, that 21st was great fun!