Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

worst prank

S Pack

Topped out @ 230kph
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mercedes E-Class 2007, E220 CDI Wagon
My mates and my prank went terribly wrong.........at a party one night and it was fancy/crazy dress, so we knew someone workin that night at eagle boys and decided to mug (not beat him up) him for the chicken costume he was wearin. All went good til we realised it wasnt our mate in the costume. We had the police over and everything as the guy in the suit was mentally challenged and his parents recognised us by description. We felt so bad cause it ended up bein a so not cool thing due to the circumstances.

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
i got one ( havnt tried but would be extremly funny) seen on tv:bow:
if you get a chance maybe a few hours lol get a hole punch and punch as many holes as u can!
Then get into your mates car and tip the tiny holes into the aircon system, then wait till hes frezzing in the morning and the heater goes on!
hahaha be a prick of a job to clean up

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
swap these keys on a computer keyboard:
the 'M' key with the 'N' key, to confuse people
the 'Insert' key with the 'Delete' key, people will try to delete characters (in a word document for example) and nothing will happen (well pressing insert will allow you to overwrite your own text)
swap the , (comma) key with the . (full stop key), causing people to place fullstops in place of commas, and vice versa.
the [ key with the ] key
the ; key with the ' key

these maye all cause confusion, i swapped the 'M' key with the 'N' key once, and my dad and brother were lost as when they tried to type on the computer! once i even fooled myself with this trick!

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
put geletin in the toilet bowl and let it set over nite... oww the results are hilarious (espechialy if the unlucky victem needs a ****!) lol.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
cling wrap over the toilet seat also..... well over the bowl & under the plastic seat.

D.

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
some of these are hillarious, gonna have 2 give some of them a try

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
a mates brother went to the dunny at work one day and they'd hooked a battery up to it, one lead to the metal grill that you stand on and one to the back of the metal urinal. he stepped on the grill and started pissing and nearly fried his weiner off. hahaha. i've had heaps of mates pee on electric fences too, dumb ass'

dephilile

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
bangers said:
a mates brother went to the dunny at work one day and they'd hooked a battery up to it, one lead to the metal grill that you stand on and one to the back of the metal urinal. he stepped on the grill and started pissing and nearly fried his weiner off. hahaha. i've had heaps of mates pee on electric fences too, dumb ass'

I fail to see how that would work. The metal grill you stand on is connected to the tray at the back of the urinal. And I don’t know about you. But I like to have shoes on when I use public toilets. I’d have thought they would insulate you. Also, the battery is low voltage.

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V

dephilile

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
azzfox said:
iv never done it before but i heard if you pull out the flash circuit from a disposable camera and wire it to a metal door handle it will shock the unlucky bastard on the other side who tries to open the door. prob also great for other metal objects also :p

heres two links i found:
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/diy-disposable-camera-taser
http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/guns_and_weapons/163381.html

Yeah, I remember doing that on school camp with disposable cameras a few years back. good fun :)