Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

worth buying a vc??

*~SWE11L~*

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
i have always wanted another vc since i wrote mine of 9 yrs ago when i was 19... i have seen a pretty decent lookin one for 1200, havent checked it out yet but does anyone reckon they are worth while buying now? i dont have any mods planned for it.

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
If it is good condition I say yes mate, I would've loved a VC, but parents said it was too old and wanted me in something "newer"

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
if u get it for 1000 or just under than yeah

*~SWE11L~*

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
yeah, they are the best commodore ever... ithe rego expires in 2 weeks so i reckon ill offer him 500 for it then... my vs is nearly dead so i moght transplant the berlina interior into it too... anyone know if i can fit other vs **** to it like the abs, air con, cruise control, power steering, limited slip diff??

starfire vc

now on 10 pound
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL turbo, RB30ET VH wagon, 64 EH in the build.
if its in good nick and rust free go for it..vc's are getting harder and harder to find,. i know what u mean missing it tho ,i do miss my ol girl

playswithspanners

Reaction score
Members Ride
vc
haha, i say never get a vc! why would you when vks look so much better. I used to have one, its just those buggy eyes headlights that throw me

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
haha, i say never get a vc! why would you when vks look so much better. I used to have one, its just those buggy eyes headlights that throw me

I use to think the same thing bout the square-ish headlights.....thought they looked crap. But after having like 10 VH's and VK's I noticed there wasn't many VB/C's around and I got sick of the VH/K headlights and thought the VB/C ones actually didn't look to bad. Now I have a soft spot for the VB/C lol. I think mainly coz around here there isn't to many on the road, and even less are 'done up'.....come to think of it the only one's around here I can think of is mine and my mates brocky, and I've seen about 3 other ones which are just stocko dailys for people.....heaps of VH's and VK's tho.

lukieboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive 92
come to raymond terrace its like the vc capitol lol and i say get one mate i miss mine like mad

tigervh

SS.....smokin....!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Tiger Mica EFI VH, VZ SS, XC Barina SRI
Agreed the VK looks much better :p

I have to disagree with you on that one. IMHO the VC was the best looking of the first generation Commodores, I loved them in Atlantis Blue. They just looked awesome. I would have another one any day.