Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wot ticks you off?

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
racing spoilered hyundi's and the like, trying to drag me on the hyway on my way to work. and then, when they're whooped they shoot by your car when they catch up 20 seconds later and keep going! like they're trying to set a new land speed record.

tossers :ranting:

E

evl

ud need a whole f***N web site for the chick/woman thing.. an ecotec maniac is so rite look at that richie critter(wif the ex hillier xp) wanker gets trophys all cause he was stealin other peoples pride an joy. people like him outa be shot. not that im on the straight an narrow but im not a wanker....

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
wat really annoyed me once was when my mate started picking on TINY little things that was wrong with my car..... i had just finished working on it for 3 months and all he could do was pick on the little dents from where i didint put enough bog on!!!
no ones perfect and they are god damn good if their car is haha :bop:

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
shiatan said:
racing spoilered hyundi's and the like, trying to drag me on the hyway on my way to work. and then, when they're whooped they shoot by your car when they catch up 20 seconds later and keep going! like they're trying to set a new land speed record.

tossers :ranting:

Ahh loser flyby's lol. I don't care what kinda car people have when they try to race me, it's all in good fun, and loser flyby's are just plain funny. What i don't like is bad sportsmanship, ie when you beat someone, and then they get upset at you and abuse you. Most people give me a thumbs up, but then there are the few that find it necessary to yell obsenities and give me offencive gestures because they lost, that's my number one hate.

Oh and smartarse cops ;)

Bubbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt exec
people who give me a bad look coz im on Ps and they do 30 in a 50 zone so i overtake. i always get an evil look from people or get abused when they are in the wrong and im there, just coz they were on the road when dinosours were roaming around doesnt mean that what the do is right. and slow ass drivers who speeds up when its ok to overtake and then slow down when you cant overtake

i_want_kw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL to VS
la di da

hmmm... most ppl on here seem pretty good aye, but the odd one or two people that get on here n start throwin ignorant insults at people who are jst after a bit of advice.... now THAT ****s me up the wall..

if u aint gunna help... dnt reply to a topic?

gotta pay my respects to bext0r by the way, u've been a great help mate cheers :thumbsup:

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
yeh so what exactly do you do bextor and what is your role here on JC. are you like a long member or something. or do you actually do someting for the site

R

rattattack1313

VLACS said:
yeh so what exactly do you do bextor and what is your role here on JC. are you like a long member or something. or do you actually do someting for the site
.What does he do???? Bextor is a legend, mate, a veritable mine of information.....he doesnt need Moderator level..... :yeah: ..and as to what p*sses me off ..............people that repeat posts......people that abuse long standing members.....people that come in here and ask for information, then ridicule the reply....people that use CAPS ON all the time.....people that cannot spell.........you want me to go on ??????????????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:

i_want_kw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL to VS
go on! go on! lol :air: