Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

would it work?

vsuteLs2

Vsutels2
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs spac Ute 5.0
use might be all a lil older than i am.. plus im extremely new to this.
still learning alot.

only an 18 year old here

Oken

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
well there you go, even if you did get the supercharger or turbo setup done u wont be able to drive the thing for the next 2-3 years anyway! Oh and im not sure the EFI 5 litre underbonnet supercharger will fit on the LS2 you have under the hood of your VS ute as your user name suggests...............

You have posted about 4 new threads on engine combo's(LS2-P platers cant drive an engineered vehicle, Superchargerd/turboed 5 litre-Even under the old P plater laws u cant drive a 5 litre in the first place!!) that all cost a fair bit of cash and theres now way that u wud get away with driving on your P's, may i ask what u do for a living?

Last edited:

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
use might be all a lil older than i am.. plus im extremely new to this.
still learning alot.

only an 18 year old here

Ok... new to this is fine. 18yo is fine... Wanting to learn is great. My suggestion is to check out this section: V6 Development And Modification and here: V8 Development and Modification and also here: LS1/2 Development and Modification. There are also a lot of other forums and information around the net as well. The model specific areas of this forum have hundreds of cars with all sorts of combinations to read about. Take some time and skim thru the threads to find whatever you are interested in.

Be prepared to spend many hours of reading if you are serious about learning. You will find most topics have been covered many times already. Some people (me included) get annoyed when the same questions get asked every few weeks when it's clear that the person has done little or no research. (Not directed at you in particular)

Cheers,
Reaper

andrewownsavp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS 5.0ltr
Sounds like a ticking time bomb to me gas is for mexicans. (no offence to any mexicans)
Dont run gas mate petrol is better.

vsuteLs2

Vsutels2
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs spac Ute 5.0
well there you go, even if you did get the supercharger or turbo setup done u wont be able to drive the thing for the next 2-3 years anyway! Oh and im not sure the EFI 5 litre underbonnet supercharger will fit on the LS2 you have under the hood of your VS ute as your user name suggests...............

You have posted about 4 new threads on engine combo's(LS2-P platers cant drive an engineered vehicle, Superchargerd/turboed 5 litre-Even under the old P plater laws u cant drive a 5 litre in the first place!!) that all cost a fair bit of cash and theres now way that u wud get away with driving on your P's, may i ask what u do for a living?

Scaffolder mate.. Vsutels2 is just a name... its something i would love to do but im just learningg and seeing what combinations are better ..

Yeah thats not much cop trouble where i am atm neway..
ive been driving my 5lt for about 5 - 6 months and ive had no trouble
and its loud as ****.