Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would you be allowed to stay?

jNINE

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
I have a 'couple'
John? lol....

If you mean me, my point was something along the lines of what have you been doing your whole life? School doesn't teach you everything. These are things Aussie's know not by studying but be being here and being involved in being an Australian.

I didn't move here until I was 20 and I still managed to get 10/10... so has got nothing to do with what you learnt in school IMHO

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Got 9 out of 10.

Didnt know the Highest Court...guess i should go and watch "The Castle" again.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
I didn't move here until I was 20 and I still managed to get 10/10... so has got nothing to do with what you learnt in school IMHO

exactly what i am trying to say. yeah you can go and study this stuff but generally most of us know it through living.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
John? lol....

If you mean me, my point was something along the lines of what have you been doing your whole life? School doesn't teach you everything. These are things Aussie's know not by studying but be being here and being involved in being an Australian.

What i have been doing my whole life is none of your business.Suppose you will give me another infraction loser.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
My 8 yr old daughter got 8/10, she messed up the gallipoli question and the endeavour question at least theres some hope for her lol!

Im suprised anyone would have got the Barton question wrong, it was all over tv for long enough!

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
What i have been doing my whole life is none of your business.Suppose you will give me another infraction loser.

Um no?! but raincheck on who might be the loser. lol.

It certainly wasn't my intention to insult your intelligence, or lack thereof. The test did that!!

In all seriousness though, i wasn't aiming anything nasty your way in the first place. I and someone else merely stated that school wasn't the only place to nor the most likely place to know these facts.
There wasn't a need to be defensive. There wasn't a need to be rude.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
10/10 its jst a pitty that kangaroo tastes so dam good, prob loose points for that one. and for australia day i celebrate the first fleet and the one day game at adelaide oval where i get blind :)