Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wrecked police car

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Bunch of hoons I tells ya!... I call first dibs on the wheels :thumbsup:

Police car wrecked in pursuit smash - National - smh.com.au

This is actually just around the corner from me - I drove down that stretch of road about two hours before this was reported and some bloke had been pulled over for speeding or an RBT or something. Wonder if it was the same cops?

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
"Only one police car was involved in the pursuit and the Subaru escaped, police said."
LOL....definitely hooning :whistling

vnv8driver

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
304 Calais
I saw the funniest **** when i was in high school, one afternoon was walking home and saw a car speed past, and a cop car trailing behind it, they swerved through an intersection that had a green light (had to swerve to the left to keep going straight through the intersection) an the car went through, but the cop car ended up totaling a bus stop, lucky there was noone in the bus stop (and no school kids got hit along the way)

Just proves how cops are just like normal people and make mistakes the same, i would of thought that even despite the fact the car 'may' of been stolen so having the numberplate would of had no effect, they should of backed down.

The faster the cops go and try to stop you, the faster the other cars going to go....

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
I call first dibs on the wheels :thumbsup:

you want ve ss rims do ya... hummm i want ss-v rims, so if i get them ill shoot you a pm. lol

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
i like how they put 2 stories into 1 article..... try and take the attention off the ruined cop car......... nice rims tho

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
i like how they put 2 stories into 1 article..... try and take the attention off the ruined cop car......... nice rims tho

yes, found that strange as well...But if a P plater was in a speed chase because his car was hi-jacked they would put that into 2 stories :whistling

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
I doubt they did it for that reason. They are not obligated to print any stories at all. If they didn't want to draw attention to it, why print it at all?

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
0,,6336001,00.jpg
0,,6335996,00.jpg

"The police vehicle was extensively damaged, but the driver, a male senior constable from Eastwood Local Area Command, was uninjured."

Testament to the VE if you ask me. Sure it may be fat and heavy, but if extra safety weighs more, I know I don't care! Knowing I could walk away from something like that is very satisfying.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
sounds like there is an echo from another thread about smashed ve's

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Oi! That bloke with his head under the car better not be stealing my wheels!

In the pic in the article one guy looks like he's taking the rear bar home lol