Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] Wrecking Commodores, VR - VX

CrimsonThunder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTSS
All good, how much will postage be man? Oh and you didnt get back to me on the condition on the speaker covers, they aint cracked/broken are they? Cheers. :)

tyrefryer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodores!
well id have to check cos i used a couple of them when i had cracked ones on my calais but with 3 VT/VX's out the back there should be a complete set...just such a pain to get them out...do u know any easy way to get those washer/clips off im not sure what postage would cost, iv seen ads on tv for a new 5kg satchel that u can send so that might be good, as a guess off the top of my head il say around 10$

CrimsonThunder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTSS
Last edited:

tyrefryer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodores!
Okay u check on it.

I've never had to take one off myself, but I just did a search and heres a very detailed thread: Removing Door Card & Speaker Grill VT-VX

Also another thing I need, have u got the part that the lock sits in, its the part thats in step 3 in the above tutorial. I need 2. Cheers.

Im sure iv got a full set of them (still havent been home to check), and i do have the lock holders, $5 each if u want...also the tutorial didnt help much as the hard part is getting those washer clips off which wasnt explained, most of the time the pin snaps or u have to cut the washer apart

kidmavric

OVRKILL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR dumped on 20's
do u have a dash cluster working 4 a vr? mine stoped the other day

ameair

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
hi mate just wanting to know if you still have any sets of mags left drop me a line thanks 0423958215 thanks

XUC-Torana

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Statesman
Do you have a VR engine loom for sale. (mine chopped up due to an aborted Haltech installation)
i'm in NSW so i can't collect, it would have to be boxed.
my car is VR Statesman, i have a short in the dash loom somewhere, so if you have one of those too...

BenHarJon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Ecotec
vt shifter

Hey mate do you have a vt s2 shifter? including the plate that bolts to the floor? price and postage to 5169? cheers Ben