Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTD: Someone To Go On A Plan For Me!

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
im due to resign to optus for another 2 years. they have already offered me a free phone (including an N80). im waiting till the N93 comes out though.

what you are asking is pretty stupid though, you want someone to have a bill in their name for a phone which you will use..? umm, no... whats to stop you from racking up thousands in calls. you dont have to pay for it, its not your name...

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
Hey guys, as im only 16 i would like to know if someone would go on a plan for me, i work 2 jobs...financially perfect....but want a new Nokia N80... Would anyone be interested in helping me out?

dude if your financially perfect you will be able to afford to buy a nokia n80 and go on pre-paid.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
lol, someone who doesn't know you willing to sacrifice their credit to satisfy you? HAH, i pity the fool who would ever do that. I wouldn't even get something for family in my name let alone a stranger. It is too easy a thing to ruin, to hard a thing to fix.

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
I'll do it.

no i wont

ha, tricked ya. surely you have some relative over the age of 18.

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
i'll do it for $1000 a week till the contract is out, pm me if your interested

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
Mums on one and cant get another, dad doesnt live with us and he is a tight arse, lol so im begging others :p

Firstly you can go on plenty of plans regardless of whether you're on another one, as long as you have a good credit rating.

I currently have 3 plans, 1 for my business, 1 for personal and 1 for my girlfriend, all in my name. I'm only 23 so thats a lie.

Secondly most pre-paid services come close in value to those of a plan with the exception of the free phone, so if you're financially sound and able to pay for the plan you should be able to pay for pre-paid and the phone.

No one is going to risk their credit rating to help a 16 year old kid get a mobile phone. Family is your only chance or stick with pre-paid.

Your 2 jobs may seem safe... However, you're a 16 year old, working at your local supermarket, flipping burgers or doing an apprenticeship is not "safe" enough for some to risk their credit. 16 year old unskilled workers are alot more dispensable than seniors.

synoptica

Stripping VK - PM me!
Reaction score
Members Ride
No longer a Commodore
lol cmon guys...i wont be getting in debt... i just need 2 years of ageing...lol. then i will have my license...car...and then hold off aging for quite some time :p

I used to work in Telstra's mobile debt collection area.

I'd be driving a VE SS by now if I'd had a dollar for every time I heard that line.

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
I used to work in Telstra's mobile debt collection area.

I'd be driving a VE SS by now if I'd had a dollar for every time I heard that line.

Haha only a VE SS?

I would have thought you'd have Ferrari Enzo, a McLaren, a Corvette and a BMW 7 series as well.

Anyone who says, "I swear I won't get into debt" invariably does.

Shifty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
EF Almost Turbo
Haha only a VE SS?

I would have thought you'd have Ferrari Enzo, a McLaren, a Corvette and a BMW 7 series as well.

Anyone who says, "I swear I won't get into debt" invariably does.

Amen to that debt line..

I used to say that when I was 18.. racked myself up in thousands of debt.. gona now but will NEVER touch anything like that again..