Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF hostage situation in sydney!!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I always thought it was "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story".

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT

Well, we can say that too.

Now the sales picth will be some like allocating a budget to increase security (personel, hardware, legislation, etc...)

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback

To mates, in forums and when trying to impress that special someone, facts are so passe ;)

But the media, with all it's power should be reporting the facts,

but this could explain why I havn't bought a newspaper in 4 yrs and TV wise , of the commercial channels , ch7, ch9, ch10,

down to watching only ch9 6 o'lock news, (which has turned to sh1t since going to an hour and so full of fill) and he regional news after it .....

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
but this could explain why I havn't bought a newspaper in 4 yrs and TV wise , of the commercial channels , ch7, ch9, ch10,

down to watching only ch9 6 o'lock news, (which has turned to sh1t since going to an hour and so full of fill) and he regional news after it .....

Looks to me the Aussie TV learned from the best in the business "US". Our Telly is full of trash/rubbish/refuse/grabage/junk/waste/spoil (all synonyms of News) that watching them makes me feel like a homless individual sifting through it, looking for some of value.

Here is an example of the media and our legal system at work.

A short clip to state what the STORY is about

Now listen how many counts on 1st degree murder charges? The count is 24, we can hear what the news caster said, right?

Let the Media Circus begin.

The dead count is 12 but was charged with 24 First Degree Murder charges, so each person count for 2? This is a waste of tax payers money. Obviously is guilty, apparently, some hot shot prosecutor wants to be on the spot with an easy case and the media cannot let a good tragedy to waste.

There is one piece of info on what she said in the beginning of the audio file, about an "unusual case"where the defendant still alive?

Instead of swift justice they are all going to drag this at tax payers expenses until people loose interest or the money runs out; which ever comes first.

Now link this case with the Boston Marathon bombers and we got a good concoction. Make you wonder why these 2 cases are taking the media spot light. I bet, someone will be pitching their 'security/safety" agenda during the trials.

Last edited:

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
We get that Faux news dribble on pay, I can't believe the shite that they say, with conviction no less, they must wake up in a cold sweat at what they've said.

that brian creature ....

Al Jazeera is about the only one doing it right.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
From witness accounts:

He enters the cafe and demands customers move before saying: “This is an attack on Australia by the Islamic State”, then forcing a hostage to move in to the window.

But noooooo, this wasn't a terrorist attack, not officially. It was just a crazy lone wolf. PLEASE!!! That's EXACTLY what Islamic terrorism encourages. It was a terrorist attack. Time to wake up Australia.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
You can't say that! You'll upset the Muslims.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
#### the Muslims, If you don't like the facts LEAVE.

I'm so over this "don't offend minorities" crap.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
same deal here ,we moved countries to get a better life , if you don't like it , then bugger off , for me it's a total ####ing over politically correct load of bull pucky ,

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
#### the Muslims, If you don't like the facts LEAVE.

I'm so over this "don't offend minorities" crap.

Absolutely agree 100%.

I'm so over the politically correct brigade bending us all over for their hand wringing world view where everyone holds hands and sings together. Reality aint that and it is about time the politically correct left started paying the price for what they have done.