Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

X force 3" exhaust

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
i have a 2 1/2" Hurricane system, including extractors. Sounds friggin awesome when you gas the loud pedal, not overly noisey inside the cabin, but still gets the drone at about 1,800 rpm. Not bad, but it's there!.

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
I have one on my SS which has headers and cam. It sounds great. Really nice V8 sound. Yes, its a little loud but I have mates in the same suburb who are much louder.

For a daily driven car, I reckon its just fine and not too in your face

handydagger

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lumina SS 2007 6.0 Manual
I ordered X-force 3 loud from Australia last month combined with 4-1 1 7/8 header, without cats since my country don't have regulations yet. Sound level is high at full throttle it annoy everything in a circle of 200 meter from all sides,

Idle is acceptable and cruising at 1500-3000 is acceptable.

andodge

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute MY9.5 344RWkW
My car runs Xforce everything, 3inch 4into1's 3inch hi flow cats, full 3 inch twin system with centre mufflers removed into a 3"in 3"out varex mufflers all polished stainless steel looks and sounds tough as hell, when the mufflers working it quiet mode it sounds legal but restricts flow and power a bit. In open mode sounds almost as loud as straight open collectors :) sets off car alarms everywhere. The sound compliments the huge cam I run with a tough lumpy idle right up to its 7,000rpm redline with that 'feel it in your chest' type noise that reminds you of the drag strip.

I have heard that Varex mufflers are illegal on the road but i have been pulled over twice, both times i have hit the remote and quietened the car, on both occasions police didn't even pick up on 'illegal' mufflers as they check out the car, mind you these same 'rocket scientist' police officers didn't even pick up on the illegal 22" rims fitted either.

Last edited:

1FATSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CLUBSPORT M6 6.0L
Is that a full exhaust system including extractors? Coz that's hot.

Sent from my SSV using Tapatalk

yeah 1 7/8 extractors. 4 inch collector, high flow cats, 3' all the way through (stainless)