Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Xbox 360 still got the RROD?

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
add me: DAVIDCBISHOP

I mostly drift on Forza though.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I had an Xbox 360 once but it was scratching my games & the guys at the shop tested some dodgy ass scratched up CD and it read it fine but when I was playing Gears of War I turned the console off with the controller & turned it on again and it had scratched it up again & couldn't read it :( But i'm considering another one since the racing games are better than whats out for the ps3 atm, even though GT5 is alright but still there needed to be more customising with the engine tunig etc

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
dont pay the $80 when you can get it for $57.

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
I`ve had all 4 generations of the xbox console the launch the falcon the jasper and the slim the jasper is still the best so far, as the slim is still in its infancy it can still have some serious issues develop that none has experienced.

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
put down the controller - go outside and drive your car for real... that way the only red ring you get is if you try to race a Honda Vtec and he smokes your arse..

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
put down the controller - go outside and drive your car for real... that way the only red ring you get is if you try to race a Honda Vtec and he smokes your arse..

If you can supply me with a veyron and guarentee that i wont get pulled over when im doing 300km/h down the highway, then gladly.

But until that day comes ill enjoy doing it in an emulator.

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
if you want to play games go a 360 (more and better games), if you do lots of media like movies/music stuff like that get a ps3 (wireless built in, 1080p + bluray etc). If you want best of both worlds get both :p