Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Xbox One VS PS4

Which console do you favor???

• Total voters

aussie4life

Keep It Simple Stupid
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE International 3.0L
So for all you gamers out there, with E3 just showcasing both Microsofts and Sony's new consoles, Im just curious as to what people think of them. I've been using Xbox for years now and find that the controller is easier to use with my dinner plate sized hands lol as sonys controller is just to damn small. I've already looked into pre-ordering the Xbox One thru work.

What do you guys and girls think? Vote in the poll and see who comes out on top. List your issues with either console and what you like about them. Thanks.

Mister_Q

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
I currently have both an Xbox 360 and a PS3 - and the Xbox has been my preferred console. However, the Xbox One and it's anti-gamer focus has turned me right off. The PS4 isn't much better with it's killer feature being that it works like consoles have always worked (not really something we should be getting excited about). They're both very disappointing and I'm glad I have a decent PC which will be my main gaming machine for the next few years. When I feel like console gaming I think I'll stick with the current generation for a while longer.

aussie4life

Keep It Simple Stupid
Reaction score
Members Ride
The main concern that has come up between myself and my work mates is the fact that it has to connect to the internet once every 24 hours. Now for me this wouldnt be a problem because all live gold content is free with my isp. And the fact that i use it every night after work eliminates the problems
The other issue that came uo is that games cant be traded or sold second hand. This is fine by me. I dont lend my games out. But for some, it might be an issue. All in all im excited about the new console. Yes it could be better but seen as how ive only ever had second hand consoles. Never anything new it will be nice to buy a new new console. Lol

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
I'll stick with my 360 for a few more years. I mostly buy second hand games and have never gone online with my xbox so here's a big #### YOU to Microsoft.

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
35169519.jpg

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
I have both a 360 and a PS3, but I've always been more of a fan of Playstation's. I will definitely be getting a PS4, I reckon Microsoft are trying to do what they THINK people want, not what they actually want. They are just being selfish. Playstation 4 has better exclusives, is more powerful, cheaper, and isn't full of shitty gimmicks like kinnect and all this TV crap. I want to be able to take it down my shack for a week at a time (where I don't have an internet connection) and be able to play it for longer than the first 24 hours. I also don't want to talk to my TV 'cos I'd feel like a knob head, and if I did my TV will already have that feature when I buy a new one later this year, along with all the other features they are boasting about. So looks like Ill be sticking with playstation, which Im happy about, I think they've done everything right so far :)

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
I have both a 360 and a PS3, but I've always been more of a fan of Playstation's. I will definitely be getting a PS4, I reckon Microsoft are trying to do what they THINK people want, not what they actually want. They are just being selfish. Playstation 4 has better exclusives, is more powerful, cheaper, and isn't full of shitty gimmicks like kinnect and all this TV crap. I want to be able to take it down my shack for a week at a time (where I don't have an internet connection) and be able to play it for longer than the first 24 hours. I also don't want to talk to my TV 'cos I'd feel like a knob head, and if I did my TV will already have that feature when I buy a new one later this year, along with all the other features they are boasting about. So looks like Ill be sticking with playstation, which Im happy about, I think they've done everything right so far :)

I'm the same, always liked playstation. But have both a ps3 and 360[only for forza]. i am just happy the ps4 is cheaper than the ps3 was on release. Can spend up getting a few games now[have already preordered AC4, watchdogs and driveclub]

aussie4life

Keep It Simple Stupid
Reaction score
Members Ride
ive been waiting for watch dogs for months now since it first showed up on ign. there was also another game on xbox 1 called rising dead 3. now i love zombies on bo2. and i love the show the walking dead. so this one im deffinatly getting lol

schoey3

Bass heads ' r ' us
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE Omega, 03 VY Exec