Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

yay 18

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36
..are we invited for friday?

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
SAs biggest retirement village (victor harbor)
Members Ride
Vu r8 maloo, mq patrol beach bus
well i just woke up, no hangova or headache so that can only mean 1 thing........... drink more on friday. The only thing that hurts is my foot and i dont kno y. lol.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
well i just woke up, no hangova or headache so that can only mean 1 thing........... drink more on friday. The only thing that hurts is my foot and i dont kno y. lol.

Happy birthday mate.

Isnt it funny how after a hard night on the grog you wake up with aches and pains and weird bruises, and you have no idea how they happened.

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
Happy birthday mate.

Isnt it funny how after a hard night on the grog you wake up with aches and pains and weird bruises, and you have no idea how they happened.

thanx m8 and yeah it is weird wen u wake up with aches and pains. It turns out i tripped on a chair and twisted my ankle last night. I have no memory of it tho:thumbsup: atleast i didnt wake up at the cop shop like my cousin on his 18th

Nevyn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan
happy 18th buddaboy.....I spent me 18th in the pub from opening time till stumps......barman came over with a birthday jug for me and neally choked when he asked how old I was.....I'd been drinking there for the last 2 yrs:whistling....hope u have a good night Friday, and if ya can't be good, be bloody good at it.:thumbsup:

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
happy 18th buddaboy.....I spent me 18th in the pub from opening time till stumps......barman came over with a birthday jug for me and neally choked when he asked how old I was.....I'd been drinking there for the last 2 yrs:whistling....hope u have a good night Friday, and if ya can't be good, be bloody good at it.:thumbsup:

thanx m8 and i will hav a good nite on friday. :yeah:

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
well i feel great after friday night...... dont undersand y tho i drank more than i did on wednesday. It might b the fact that i desided 2 stay away from the shots this time;)

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
well my 18th it started with a cake at work, at 5pm we moved on to booby bar at the club, after that we went to a few other clubs etc etc lol,

one of the funniest parts of the night was heading into a club showing i.d the security lads starts to hand back my lincence and says ' wait a minute whats the date today' i said back uh the 26th and he goes oh alright have fun lol > well it dosnt sound that funny on here,

two weeks before that we had 2 strippers at a workmates 60th birthday, they weren't camera shy either lol