Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yella Terra Supercharger

INDACLUB

Black VX SS
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VX SS, White VQ 5ltr
Hi Guys, Just wanted to know if anyone has a yella terra supercharger or knows about them. Are they any good. Im not after big power, and they are alot cheaper than the Vortech ones. I can get the 8psi kit for $4900 new.

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
there is a thread on it already, do a search. apparently they pull dick all power, about 180rwkw, if u want more it would be a better decision to go capa

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
^^ of course the power readout will be lower than a capa. a capa blower is a centrifugal charger, and a roots blower like the yella terra ****s all over it even though it gives a lower power readout. ive seen these blowers give out around 220rwkw. the only problem is the m90 is too small for a 5 litre, so go for a m112 or if you have the money get a whipple instead

FusionX

Reaction score
^^ of course the power readout will be lower than a capa. a capa blower is a centrifugal charger, and a roots blower like the yella terra ****s all over it even though it gives a lower power readout.

Depending on your usage. Circut work, you'd go a centrifugal, because you are always in high RPM. Drag work, roots/twin screw is usually the way to go.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I've seen them go 220 on a stock 5 litre, I'd back them against any centrifugal blower in a race, wouldn't even be close everything important happens in the first 60 foot of a race and centrifugal blowers are no faster than a stocker there.

Still whipples are better again :)

eaton v8

my little sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz 6l auto 239cam 3.9diff
ok i just got my eaton 112 on and working big thanks to matt_vp and greenfoam:thumbsup: and the only problem is at the treads:bang: its not quite right yet and on a stock 5l its a lot of fun. 1st 2nd are useless and it pulls hard through the rest still needs fine tuning the minute you open the throttle the power is there and i love the sound:p