Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

You think you know everything?

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
sloths can acctually move faster though trees than on land.

K

Konker

haha after many nagging hours there is a word that ryhmes with orange. syringe. hahahaha. blue oranges, red syringes. hahahaha eat that info geek. i am so smart i am so smart i am so smart ouch watch strap caught on hair

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
hey that does rhyme... why did it take a kiwi to work that out...joking,

Lish

Shake That
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Commodore
Konker said:
haha after many nagging hours there is a word that ryhmes with orange. syringe. hahahaha. blue oranges, red syringes. hahahaha eat that info geek. i am so smart i am so smart i am so smart ouch watch strap caught on hair

PMSLLLLLLLLLL you have too much time on your hands don't you!!! TOO funny !

HDT_aero

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual VN aero
scott8888 said:
A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.

Author unknown

not true its been prooven wrong... needless to say you get the second or third "fact" wrong i wouldnt trust half the other stuff

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
Konker said:

well here's s0sage picking up the tab for the aussies

ORANGE -----> LOZENGE

:wave:

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Exactly...thier real skin color can be seen at thier nose and feet. The fur is a dense coat of fur made of a clear non-colored hollow tube, which refracts light and makes them appear white, the same as a thick roll of clear fishing line appears colored.

Sloths are so slow moving that when they die, they often forget to fall out of the trees, thier massive claws simply lock on and there they stay...

...and if you've ever seen a sloth, you'll know that they already smell like they've been dead for weeks...you figure it out...they hang upside down, with long matted fur...where do you think the "waste products" end up... :my:

Misaprop

black betty
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
that wasnt how the microwave was invented...

it was invented in world war 2 by the british, when they first started using radars. one of the technitians put his hand in front of the radar and felt it getting warm...