Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

you work at holden??

Shooter03

Nek Minnit
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz wagon
hey all I'm probably gonna get my ass chewed out by some here which is what I'm used to seeing but i recently bought a 05 rodeo for work and the stock stereo needs a code which i don't have. I know i can go to Holden and pay out to get it but apart from being the sole bread winner in my joint and times being tough as they are i just cant afford it or to get a aftermarket replacement at the moment, i was hoping maybe someone that works for Holden on here might be able to hook me up with the radio code so i can listen to music for more than 2.50s at a time. I cant offer much more than a sincere Thank you if you could help or a free trip to the tip if your close by. If you are able to help I can pm you my Vin number.

thanks,

Chris.

Last edited:

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
hey all I'm probably gonna get my ass chewed out by some here which is what I'm used to seeing but i recently bought a 05 rodeo for work and the stock stereo needs a code which i don't have. I know i can go to Holden and pay out to get it but apart from being the sole bread winner in my joint and times being tough as they are i just cant afford it or to get a aftermarket replacement at the moment, i was hoping maybe someone that works for Holden on here might be able to hook me up with the radio code so i can listen to music for more than 2.50s at a time. I cant offer much more than a sincere Thank you if you could help or a free trip to the tip if your close by.

thanks,

Chris.

I'm in spare parts currently but we don't have access to it - I'll see if service can have a look for me but it wont be until Monday..

You could try calling and if you're nice enough they might just give it to you.. ya never know.

BTW take off your VIN no and get people to PM you for it.

Shooter03

Nek Minnit
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz wagon
Thanks buddy that'd be great, id really appreciate it. I'll remove my vin number now.

Tap'n Like A Boss on my 5 while grilling on my Weber!

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Really you have to pay ? I just called my local guys, gave them the vin and they just gave it to me, 2 mins on the phone.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Really you have to pay ? I just called my local guys, gave them the vin and they just gave it to me, 2 mins on the phone.

As I said above, different dealers do different things.. Personally I would of tried calling before posting - which I presumed he would of done already but I'll have a look anyway.

Shooter03

Nek Minnit
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz wagon
I called my local holden and they wanted $30 I think to get it.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
I called my local holden and they wanted $30 I think to get it.

I suppose it's not too much I've heard more but if you can wait til Monday I should be able to get it. Please PM me if you get it beforehand so I don't waste my time if you don't need it :p

Shooter03

Nek Minnit
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz wagon
I don't think I'll get it before you get a chance to have a crack. I really do appreciate it mate. Are you local to me? I'm in Narre Warren, I can hook you up if you need to get rid of a trailer of rubbish. Thanks heaps mate.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
I don't think I'll get it before you get a chance to have a crack. I really do appreciate it mate. Are you local to me? I'm in Narre Warren, I can hook you up if you need to get rid of a trailer of rubbish. Thanks heaps mate.

Yeah I'm in Hampton Park but I work in Doncaster Holden

Shooter03

Nek Minnit
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz wagon
Well if you ever need to get rid of a load of crap contact me and I'll help you out.