Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your opinion..white or black VC Brock rep

saladine1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S2 5.7
Just trying to gauge some opinions on what people think is the best colour for a VC Brock rep I want to build.
Two choices white or black?
2dugrat.jpg

264qtdl.jpg

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
Black for sure bro

saladine1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S2 5.7
I've always loved the black/red combo of the VC Brock's but funnily enough, was not that popular when they first came out..

hainzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
LX SL/R torana, HZ SANDMAN, VH SL/E top 30
Id go black, but ive always thought it would be cool to do one in a different colour. Then you wont get the purists whinging and youll stand out a bit. Id personally do one in a really nice dark blue or something but have all the stripes and flares etc the same. I reckon thatd be cool. But thats just me.

saladine1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S2 5.7
Id go black, but ive always thought it would be cool to do one in a different colour. Then you wont get the purists whinging and youll stand out a bit. Id personally do one in a really nice dark blue or something but have all the stripes and flares etc the same. I reckon thatd be cool. But thats just me.

I don't really take notice of purists to be honest. I've just built and sold a VK Brock replica with all the Brock components,Scheel interior,wheels,steering wheel,T5...etc with over 320hp and I loved it no matter what, regardless of anyone's objections.
Anyway,about your idea, I was contemplating doing something like that but with a VH, and instead of a VC HDT kit, I was thinking of a Group C kit.
I don't know, I've always loved the Black VC though. Hmmmm....decisions,decisions..

VK SL 3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL 5spd
If its gonna be a show and shine style and not get driven hardly go black, but if you intend driving it regularly go white cause black is a really hard colour to keep clean.