Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your opionion for number plate

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I never said I would do it, I said its tempting! But unfortunately there are ********s who would in fact follow through with it. If you like the plate get it, but its not something I would put on my because of the reason I already stated.
being tempted to do it is saying that you are not totally against doing it, and that is just as bad if you ask me

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I just brought the plates R1PFPV Got them and there going on my VYII S,

I prey no idiot ford guy keys my car. Afterall Its someones pride a joy usually, and plates which get smart to people are only for some fun, just laugh it off and walk on.

Never key a car, whats the point.

ermm R1PFPV on a VY S? I dare say most FPV owners will just get a cackle when they pull up beside you. Its much like an Xr8 down here that had "Lion Tamer" stickers on it...was just a stock XR8, kinda pointless.

You see silly plates all the time, NVMYVY is one...its an exec or maybe an SV6 certainly nothing to envy. One is FASTVX or something, again a VX SS with a cat back exhaust no tune etc. I am waiting to order my own personal plates, of which, have nothing to with names ro speed or how fast I think my car is....I am even unsure if i will go through with it.

At the end of the day though, if you liek them, go with it, just don't get cranky when people get a chuckle.

Go_Slow

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Series 2 VY S Pack V6 3.8Ltr
lol there for a laugh. i wont pretend that i could beat an 8, its not going to happen. but brought them already. maybe someone will offer to buy them if they see it, and ill get rid of them that way. till then they cant just sit around on the car. I was reading in another forum, and i cant remember who typed it but lol it said, "doing up a 6 is like flogging a dead horse" its not gonna go anywhere. and ive concluded that i wont spend money on "power" mods.(exhuast extractors thats it) and rather just get her looking nice.

Last edited: