Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your thoughts on the Sonny Bill Williams saga?

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Apparently they are going to interview him tonight on the footy show. Very interested to see what he has to say for himself.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Yeah its not common to see a player who given a 5 year deal, i was surpised yesterday when Melbourne announced Cronk was given a 5 year deal, thats ****en awesome.

It was no secret he wasnt happy at the Bulldogs, probally becuase his buddy Mason left and now they are loosing every second game this season. How is walking out on your employer going to help the situation?

Dont get me started on Mundine, heres a guy who accused the ARL for being racist for not choosing him in Test Sides, yet they had countless Aboriginals and Islanders on their team, not to mention i believe there was a man with aboriginal heritage on the board at the time... Mundine was probally saying the NRL is racist against kiwis and he should go to france...
Coop did:D Beauty, GI next i hope:D..

Yes he should have stuck it out, And show his true character, Everyone loves a guy that stays against the ods to come out a winner, But not many like guys that back out when the going gets hard.

Mundine lover here also:D..
He has a large mouth, But he isn't Ali:p,
I remember that, He claimed the were racist, Wonder why he had trouble getting in?.
He was a pretty good player, But Fitler was better, And many more.
He also said beer was racist, It's got white froth, And not black froth:yeah:.

I'd just wish Williams would come out and tell everyone what's on his mind now, He did the wrong thing leaving that way, Ok, But tell the world don't hold back?.
Good point was raised tonight on the footy show, He could have went to the Bulldogs and told them i dont want to play for you, I would like to go to france, Pay the year (08) contract out, and **** off.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Yeah i think some good points were raised regarding the sonny bill situation. Its good to see that they werent focusing on him but the bigger picture. Sterlo had a good point also about making our product better, one of the main attractions of our game compared to say Union is that the game is faster paced, lets highlight that and reduce the video ref powers and speed up the stopages.

I dont know what the point of the Rugby Union guy was, sure he gave some blunt answers but he really provided nothing to the conversation.

They said they will hopefully have Sonny Bill interviewed for next week so should be a good watch.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I can only watch Union when internationals come on:D.

Leauge has a better competition, And it's worth watching, Just wish internationally, They would compete better with us, When we play great Brittan, They give us a go, But we have to play them over there, Come here, Game over:p.

I'll wait up to see Williams interview, See whats on his mind.

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
Q: How many Sonny Bill's does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None. He likes to keep people in the dark.

Q: Whats the difference between SBW and Arnold Schwartzenegger?

A: Armold Schwartzenegger will be back.

Q: What do SBW, Princess Diana and The world Trade Centre have in common?

A: They all got f***ed by an Arab

Q: Why wouldn't SBW ever catch his best mate with his girlfreind?

A: Sonny bill doesnt walk in on his mates, He walks out on them

Q: Whats the difference between SBW and my house?

A: My house still has fans