Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Zoo Weekly's real car comp

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
Now if i was smart about this i would keep it quiet... but meh, as some might know zoo weekly is running a "real cars competition with the grand prize of $25000 to be won. $15000 worth of mods of your choice and $10000 of professional photography and other crap.

If you’re not a member already, you sign up for zoo and create a profile displaying info and photos of your car. Each month, people vote on your car, one with the most votes win etc etc. There are several categories, biggest ****box, best interior, best engine and best paint

ZOOweekly.com.au - Sex, sport and stupidity from around the web

May the best man/women/car win :)

Ra1d

omg thats the funky sh1t
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Exec, VL Exec
biggest 5hitbox award here i come!

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I'll take the mods, that many dollars worth of photography is a joke. You'd probably get 20 photo's.

Rather spend the money on mods and then take my own photos.

Ra1d

omg thats the funky sh1t
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Exec, VL Exec
I'll take the mods, that many dollars worth of photography is a joke. You'd probably get 20 photo's.

Rather spend the money on mods and then take my own photos.
mate you get 15k worth of mods AND 10k worth of photography totalling a 25k grand prize. lol who would choose a few photos over 15k worth of mods

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Ahh well thats all good then haha.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
unfortunately they have run a "best car" comp to coincide with juiced 2 release, and the top cars wall all ricers or imports. those with muscle cars got a few votes, but utimately the gong went to something which looked like someone spewed on teh concept drawings

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
unfortunately they have run a "best car" comp to coincide with juiced 2 release, and the top cars wall all ricers or imports. those with muscle cars got a few votes, but utimately the gong went to something which looked like someone spewed on teh concept drawings

Is that this zoo one or a different one?

My theory is that they'll pick an unmodified car (mine :D) over one that’s been done up to the max. Ones that have spent $30000+ haven’t got a chance in my eyes, why would they need the extra $15000? If it goes that way it’s a unfair and biased comp...

Ra1d

omg thats the funky sh1t
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Exec, VL Exec
some riced up pussbucket will win you watch

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
Is that this zoo one or a different one?

My theory is that they'll pick an unmodified car (mine :D) over one that’s been done up to the max. Ones that have spent $30000+ haven’t got a chance in my eyes, why would they need the extra $15000? If it goes that way it’s a unfair and biased comp...

different comp, same website. unfortunately, if your car doesn't have enough neons to light up sydney on a miserable night, a milo tin ona drinking straw for an exhaust, and enough subwoofers to litterally raise dead bodies from their graves as you rive past with the music (latest club anthem no doubt) then realistically, you have more chance of impregnating micheal jackson than winning this comp.
sorry, it's a pretty distorted view. i've had a really shyte day today.