Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Immobiliser Light Fuse?

Lamby22

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Hey guys,

Wha fuse/relay runs the red immobiliser light under the CD player on a VR/VS?

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
It's powered off a relay in the BCM. What do you want to do with it?

Lamby22

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Ah I see.. Need to increase the voltage/amps as I have 2 lights I need to run off it but whenever I hook the second on up there isn't enough power to keep both going... Possible solutions?

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
It's a very low voltage supplied to this light as you've discovered. Are you trying to use tungsten or led globes? Use 2 led's and you should be fine. Use a constant and not a flashing led though as the flashing feature is provided by the bcm.

Last edited:

Lamby22

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Blue LED under the CD player.. plus a security light "button" like the ones from stateos/caprices

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
So when both are connected do they not work at all or just very weak? Maybe try a new led in the security button? I assume you've confirmed both will work properly by themself?

Lamby22

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Both work properly by themself yeah, when they are both wired up together the security button will flash but not the blue LED, almost as if security button takes over..

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
Just to clarify, the stato security light you're referring to, is it the one that is mounted in a blank button next to rear demist and a/c? And then the other light you have is the standard vr/vs lower model light located under the head unit but you've put a blue led in this instead of the standard red? As long as they're both led's and a constant power led, not a flashing led, then running two should be fine as long as they're wired correct. Im running two in mine.
How have you wired them up together?