Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hot Bits Coilovers

spac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pac S2 M5
Hey Guys,

I have been looking into Coilovers and have decided to get them for my car (vs IRS SPAC)

I am getting fully height Adjustable and rebound/compression adjustment ones. Just before I get them i am curious if anyone else has got them and can give me any comments on how they are. I already have whitline swaybars front and rear with new bushing.

They cost $2500 but i can get them for $1800.

Any help is aprreciated!

thanks!

spac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pac S2 M5
Wtf??

WHY Not do up a VS? Great help there mate. Anyone can do up a car that they feel is there toy. Tell ya what, you just worry about yourself and let those out there who do know a thing or two about cars post an intelligent response.
By the way i like handling not the boat feeling you Obviously have.

D^ckHead. :ranting:

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
lol calm down, why would any one mod there car? because its there car not yours, and they can do wot they bloddy wont to to it..

obviously not you though -- anotherstockvs

spac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pac S2 M5
Yey

Sorry guys, just in a bad mood, then to check and see a post like that! ARGHH

Yeah, i would like to take it on the track, still need some good stoppers like AP, but i like to do the suspension first. ( ITS cheaper then $3500 for brakes lol)

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Not good for a daily street car...the springs can't cope with Australian roads...they fatigue really quick and collapse redering your supension useless...

On the race track however they are excellent as they allow tuning the suspension for differents tracks...but even so... race teams change their springs every few race meets...

I was thinking of fitting them myself but now I think I will use conventional struts with Koni adjustable dampeners...more info on coil overs here

http://www.whiteline.com.au/default.asp?page=/faqsprings.htm