Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Map Book Holder

Ant

Reaction score
Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone know's of any way i can fix the map book holder on the back of the passenger seat in my VT2 S2.

It was broken on Friday night by mistake, and the clips that hold it in to the back of the seat have completely sheared off so I can't just sit it back in.

Can I buy a replacement?? I will take a photo tonight to show it.

T

t3zza

Mate it happens with every damm VT and VX out there that I know of. Its an easy fix and you just have you buy the clips. There like 2 bucks each... You prob should get 2 just in case, but I managed to fix mine up with out breaking the other one. When it comes you fitting the round side of the clip goes onto the map holder and then it just clips onto the seat. You must however remove the broken clip first, which is pretty much done by turning it clockwise and pulling it inwards (centre) of the seat...... DOES THIS MAKE SENSE, otherwise I can go into further detials :D

Ant

Reaction score
t3zza said:
Mate it happens with every damm VT and VX out there that I know of. Its an easy fix and you just have you buy the clips. There like 2 bucks each... You prob should get 2 just in case, but I managed to fix mine up with out breaking the other one. When it comes you fitting the round side of the clip goes onto the map holder and then it just clips onto the seat. You must however remove the broken clip first, which is pretty much done by turning it clockwise and pulling it inwards (centre) of the seat...... DOES THIS MAKE SENSE, otherwise I can go into further detials :D

Makes perfect sense. ;) Holden dealer would supply these I presume?

Not going to explain how it happened though.

To the person who broke it: you know who you are :p

T

t3zza

Yeah I know what you mean and yes holden does have the part. Don't buy the whole pocket what heaps of people do, you just need that damm clip that breaks easily. And yes damm those people in the back hehehehehehe, or those sat nights on the back seat :rolleyes:

Ant

Reaction score
t3zza said:
And yes damm those people in the back hehehehehehe, or those sat nights on the back seat :rolleyes:

Reckon I should hit her up for the repair bill??? :D :D

Haha, just kidding.