Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

car badges off

Nitronic_12

Loser of the loser flyby
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Wagon
I'm in Springvale South. But because of the cost of fuel, can't do it.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Did u try & use fishing line to cut through the glue??
Its the best thing to use cause there is only a small gap between the underside of the badge & the body work.

84dez

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
no she doesnt have finishing line but doesnt wanna go buy some from like crazy clarks, she is using her nails, maybe guessing u have fake nails and that would be why ur paint is coming off as fake nails just go right thru paint why do u think u can tell a females car from a guys, as the door handles have stratches all around them from bangles, fake nails and big chucky rings.

go down pay holden $50 as by the sounds of i u gonna need to touch up the paintwork and they can do that for ya hupefully without any extra money

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
no she doesnt have finishing line but doesnt wanna go buy some from like crazy clarks, she is using her nails

That's why i suggested fishing line:thumbsup:

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
You know why girls drive hatchbacks? Because they know they are only going to smash the front and arse end in in anyways so you might as well buy it that way.

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
You know why girls drive hatchbacks? Because they know they are only going to smash the front and arse end in in anyways so you might as well buy it that way.

nothing brightens my day more after not sleep then a little bit of sexist humor,

holdenvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz executive
no she doesnt have finishing line but doesnt wanna go buy some from like crazy clarks, she is using her nails, maybe guessing u have fake nails and that would be why ur paint is coming off as fake nails just go right thru paint why do u think u can tell a females car from a guys, as the door handles have stratches all around them from bangles, fake nails and big chucky rings.

go down pay holden $50 as by the sounds of i u gonna need to touch up the paintwork and they can do that for ya hupefully without any extra money

no i dont have fake nails sorry lol dont wear big chucky rings to

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
Pay someone to do it.. don't take it the wrong way but you have NFI WTF you are doing. I guess we misjudged you.
thus why I said earlier if someone says their not comfortable installing or removing something dont keep badgering them to do it coa obviously they cant ;P