Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kyles Vx Ls2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Hold on, you're making assumptions. When 16 year olds start crapping on about rear wheel horse power and god-knows-what else, it's time to introduce him to Eurekamad and they can go and play games together. The point is, don't big-note yourself when you've just joined the forum.

Have to agree 100%.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
ffs guys cant u just appreciate that this guy has done alot of hard work to get to this car where it is 2day instead puttin him down etc just becuase hes 16..

just cause most of you guys probs didnt hav nice cars at this age dosent mean ****..hes just worked hard to get it

now you like it or you dont... hes a new member and you guys dont need to scare him off hes just showing his pride and joy like every 1 else on this forum :)

It's not like that at all, I quite liked the car on 20s myself, I may not have expressed it, but meh.. When it comes down to it EVERYONE in the car scene gets critisised, young, old, middle aged, babboon or monkey!

I've copped it, im sure Calaber has at one point in time, and im sure you have too buddy.

If, and only IF Kyle has done the hard yards, and claims to be able to drive the way he says he does, (which I personally doub) credit to him, until otherwise.. Have a cup of concrete.

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
lol Have a cup of concrete. i lmfao lol never heard that before, this is a really interesting thread to read all the comments

nick3110

2.5" Catback
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina S2
you'd be spewing though, they're definitely thinking of new laws like the eastern states, no P plater with V8's etc.. cause more kids are driving too fast and killing their passengers

but saying that, love the conversion..

and also i'd like to point out, even though he left school at 14, he is able to spell better than the majority of people on this forum lol..

kjm-ls2

kyle ls2
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ls2
everyone that is being D***H**** got to another thred n annoy some one else because i have better things to do then listen to you crap and lots of other people agree

thanks

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
you'd be spewing though, they're definitely thinking of new laws like the eastern states, no P plater with V8's etc.. cause more kids are driving too fast and killing their passengers

but saying that, love the conversion..

and also i'd like to point out, even though he left school at 14, he is able to spell better than the majority of people on this forum lol..

Hah, you think so? His last post borders on being indecipherable.

Toeludeu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VT S Pack
Sorry, but I have to agree with the attitude of this guy.

Comments like "I've raced go karts so I know how to drive" just show how young and immature he really is.
It's interesting that the above comment should come up. Watching SCU the other night, a guy hit a young girl on her bike coming out of a side street. Now the driver of the car just happens to be the NZ V8 supercar champion. During the interview he said "We are race car drivers, we are suppose to have lightning fast reactions, yet this happens".

This just goes to show, that it doesn't matter what you race - you're not as good as you think you are. (He was only driving down the street, not racing, not being a rev head etc) And as for go-karts, well i've raced them too and i can quite easily say that a go kart has no where near the power, speed or handling of a 6.0 Litre road car, and the two should not even be used to compare driving skills.

To make a comment like that, he just get's everyone off side straight away, which then leads you to ask, is it really his car and did he really do all the work?

Anyway, nice car - keep up the good work and keep the thread about your car, mods etc instead of how much you have spent, your age, the fact that you did it all yourself at home in the garage, thus leading people to believe you are trying to justify something.

That's my 2 cents, and i'm only reasonable new here as well :)

kjm-ls2

kyle ls2
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ls2
yea well if you read it propley you will see it was not done at home it was done at a work shop with me and a mate. and they were wright this forum is full of F***** losers

Status
Not open for further replies.