Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Troys 2007 WM Statesman

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
New pics from the weekend. Cheers to Sharoo for the first pic :D

TROY9-82347.jpg

100_7656.jpg

100_7658.jpg

100_7660.jpg

100_7666.jpg

100_7667.jpg

100_7668.jpg

I also did a new mod today... about 10 inches of gutter rash! I pissed as hell about it too. I'm just going to buy another rim and use the rashed one as a full size spare. No pics of it yet, I'm still too pissed to look at it.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Cars looking mint Troy, was C4C a good cruise?

Sucks about the gutter rash, you can get them repaired? either grab a file, and lots of different grades of sand paper, and some metal polish.. and some spare time, or find a mag wheel repairer, they can build it back up with weld, then machine it smooth, then polish it back up..?

Should be cheaper than a new mag, and tyre... But then you would still have the stocky, (alloy?) spare...

bread

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore

Sucks about the gutter rash, you can get them repaired? either grab a file, and lots of different grades of sand paper, and some metal polish.. and some spare time, or find a mag wheel repairer, they can build it back up with weld, then machine it smooth, then polish it back up..?

Should be cheaper than a new mag, and tyre... But then you would still have the stocky, (alloy?) spare...

oh s**t hot theres mag wheel repairers? i just rashed mine about 10inchs worth too, sucks like hell.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
oh s**t hot theres mag wheel repairers? i just rashed mine about 10inchs worth too, sucks like hell.

Lol, that sucks hard,

Yeah theres mag weel repairers, the guy I go to, up on the central coast knows me on a first name basis...:whistling

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS

Dunno, we didn't really make it lol. Check the thread in the Non JC Cruise section for more details.

I've got the car booked in on Monday to get the rim fixed for 130 bucks which is a hell of alot cheaper then paying 550 bucks for a new one. Also should have the boot lip on by the end of next week too :D

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Where are you located? If you are in Canberra I'll give you the name and number of the guy who is doing mine.

How bad is it??? deep or just a slight mark

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunno, we didn't really make it lol. Check the thread in the Non JC Cruise section for more details.

I've got the car booked in on Monday to get the rim fixed for 130 bucks which is a hell of alot cheaper then paying 550 bucks for a new one. Also should have the boot lip on by the end of next week too :D

LOL... I ment was it worth the drive up here.. ;)

How bad was the damage??
A heck of a lot cheaper hey, good to hear you could find a guy own there..

Bootlip should look sweet, did you sit it on there before it went out to paint - to get a feel for what its going to look like??

ink

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I think out of just about every vehicle ive seen on here, yours grabs me the most, I dont wanna say its beautiful...doesnt really do it justice.
Even though Im not real keen on the colour, it suits the model very well, and the black wheels and tint offset it perfectly
It screams 'Dont **** with me"
Was gunna suggest the boot lip, good idea imo....looks great
100_7667.jpg