Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve x cop car

xcopr

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega xcop car
WOW, I am impressed. Only thing that would really knock my socks off now would be you editing this post and throwing in some punctuation.

Cheers.

sorry dude didnt come to this forum to get criticised

richie351

statesman driver n luv it
Reaction score
Members Ride
VRcommodore
i live in a small country town, i was talking to the local cops there is 2 cops, they said they would never buy a ex cop car. because of how much thrashing and torture they get..
any way good buy if ur happy with it thats all that matters :)

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
wat in the old days they had bt1 and is got all this other factory options like lsd fe2 ive just traded to holden from ford thats y iam still learning missus got my old ba but it says alloy teck on the covers is dat the 195 kw 1

Struggling to read your post, but your car would have FE2 springs most likely, that's about it.

As for your Alloytec engine, i think they are all 190kw now aren't they? I know VZ had the normal Alloytec and the 190kw version. I just assumed all the VE Alloytec V6's were 190kw now. Not sure though, i don't much about the Alloytec V6's, never bothered to research them.

xcopr

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega xcop car
i live in a small country town, i was talking to the local cops there is 2 cops, they said they would never buy a ex cop car. because of how much thrashing and torture they get..
any way good buy if ur happy with it thats all that matters :)

how much more can they thash it then me and still got warrnty

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
sorry dude didnt come to this forum to get criticised

Oh, you got the wrong forum then. Also I am a dudette :dance:

xcopr

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega xcop car
Struggling to read your post, but your car would have FE2 springs most likely, that's about it.

As for your Alloytec engine, i think they are all 190kw now aren't they? I know VZ had the normal Alloytec and the 190kw version. I just assumed all the VE Alloytec V6's were 190kw now. Not sure though, i don't much about the Alloytec V6's, never bothered to research them.

got lsd diff aswell

tanner892

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV M6
i think its 180kw, something like that, the 195 was in the sv6 (ve), 190 (vz) and 175 (vz), as far as i know