Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

uncommon colours?

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
i was driving around the other day and i saw a VE in a green that ive never seen before, it was kinda dark metallic cant really describe it, anyone know the one im talking about? is it a rare colour or have i just not seen many around before?

also my uncle has a blue SV6 he reckons the colour isnt made anymore, its kinda dark blue i havent seen many around like it, has it been discontinued or is he bullshitting?

wizeabe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
i was driving around the other day and i saw a VE in a green that ive never seen before, it was kinda dark metallic cant really describe it, anyone know the one im talking about? is it a rare colour or have i just not seen many around before?

also my uncle has a blue SV6 he reckons the colour isnt made anymore, its kinda dark blue i havent seen many around like it, has it been discontinued or is he bullshitting?

Not sure about the blue but is this the green you saw?

Poison_Ivy_Metallic_MY10.png

VESv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE SV6 - Poison Ivy
The new colour is Poison Ivy, and its getting me compliments by all who view her :)

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
yeah thats the colour. never seen it before the other day, so its new?

VESv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE SV6 - Poison Ivy

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
i like that!! :thumbsup:

New2Holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V V6
The colour of my 2007 Calais is K-pow. It changes colour, depending on the light, from purple to dark blue. I understand the colour was discontinued very quickly which probably explains why I have never seen another VE in that colour.

xcopr

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega xcop car
The colour of my 2007 Calais is K-pow. It changes colour, depending on the light, from purple to dark blue. I understand the colour was discontinued very quickly which probably explains why I have never seen another VE in that colour.

post sum picks i want to c it plz