Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Adriianz VT Executive

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
cheers. they were so easy to put on lol.

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
windows booked for tinting, ultralows and new barings going in front, VY cradel going on this weekend :):)

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
hey it usually costs around $140, but i work at autobarn (for now) lol. so i got it at cost price. :)

its produced by aunger.

Adrenaline Kicked

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.0L
Hey man sweet ride, been tracking it for a bit now and you have done well looking sharp. My question for is where did ya pick up your chrome grill from as im hunting one for my vt atm?

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
i got the grille off my wrecker, a mate of mine, i can get you a set and post them to you if you like. $20 for the grilles :)

and yes they have a smaller rear visor (closer to the window and smaller wing) hope thats what you mean lols.

Adrenaline Kicked

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.0L
i got the grille off my wrecker, a mate of mine, i can get you a set and post them to you if you like. $20 for the grilles :).

That would be awesome if you could mate, id really appreciate it i've been trying to hunt one down for a bit now :thumbsup:

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
yeah i have to go past there for work tomorrow. ill have a look and see if he has any, it will be $28 (including postage), is that okay with you?