Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Adriianz VT Executive

Adrenaline Kicked

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.0L
yeah i have to go past there for work tomorrow. ill have a look and see if he has any, it will be $28 (including postage), is that okay with you?

Yer that will be fine mate no dramas at all, thanks dude. Just get back to me tommorrow or wenever if he does and i'll get some cash through to ya and postage details

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
hey mate, saw my mechanic mate today, he has none. but he will be getting sopme next week he thinks. ill let you know when he does.

Edit> somehow a spoke on my vt rear-wheel snapped, got that replaced today :S

thinking of getting rid of the anz venomz and getting 20" VE GTS :)

Adrenaline Kicked

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.0L
hey mate, saw my mechanic mate today, he has none. but he will be getting sopme next week he thinks. ill let you know when he does.

Ok thanks mate, yer that will be good, and are you from around the sunshine area? as im at sunshine every thursday cos of trade school so if possible i could pick it up at some stage??

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
yeah thats alright. im from west sunshine. ill have a talk with my mate and let you know. no fee, just the cost of the grille :)

S.O.S

White chicks on hey hey!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
I spotted your car parked next to world gym today on a lunch break, nice car perfect ride height.

Just needs a little wash lol.

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
ohh yeah haha, getting pet food LOL! yeah she is FILTHY! dont have much time to wash the car these days :( lols

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
Yessss, well Aunger stocks them. but my store cant get them in, maybe you can see if your autobarn can help you out. best of luck, p.s they look awesome! lol

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
okays guys edited first page, looks like ill be slapping in my new soundsystem tomorrow.

here is a picture of it :)
047.jpg

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
also, can anyone do a quick photoshop job to show me how, VE GTS, Signiture rims, Speedy Cheatah-Silver, or any other rims you would like if you have time. thanks.